Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS 105191D)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB60420
Managing Director, Manager, Department Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Quarry Business Manager, Area Manager, Business Analyst, Business Development Director, Senior Executive, Executive Director
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 3; Reading 4; Writing 4; Oral Communication 3; Numeracy 3)
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) OR Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks (2,400 hours), including 70 weeks of training and assessment spread over 10 terms of 7 weeks each and 34 weeks of holidays.
|BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances|
|BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning|
|BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies|
|BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility|
|BSBMKG626 Develop advertising campaigns|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) or a range of Graduate Diploma qualifications or continue their studies at an Australian University.
|24 May||2 Aug||11 Oct|
|5 Jul||13 Sept||22 Nov|
|10 Jan||30 May||17 Oct|
|21 Feb||11 Jul||28 Nov|
|21 Mar||8 Aug|
|2 May||19 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -