Diploma of Business (Digital Transformation)
BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Digital Transformation) (CRICOS 105189J)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50120
Executive Officer, Business Development Manager, Project Consultant, Compliance Manager (Local Government), Office Manager, Business Sales Team Leader, Unit Leader, Administrator, Corporate Services Manager, Administration Manager (Local Government), Evaluation, Records Management Coordinator, Team Leader, Procurement Officer, Project Coordinator, Administration Manager, Customer Service Manager, Procurement and Contract Manager, Records Manager, Environmental Compliance Officer (Local Government)
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 2; Reading 3; Writing 3; Oral Communication 3; Numeracy 2)
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks (2,240 hours), including 72 weeks of training and assessment spread over 8 terms of 9 weeks each and 32 weeks of holidays.
|BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBOPS501 Manage business resources|
|BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBTWK503 Manage meetings|
|BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes|
|BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy|
|BSBTEC405 Review and maintain organisation’s digital presence|
|BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plan|
|BSBPMG430 Undertake project work|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
|7 Jun||6 Sept||6 Dec|
|5 Jul||4 Oct|
|10 Jan||6 Jun||10 Oct|
|7 Mar||11 Jul||5 Dec|
|11 Apr||5 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -