Diploma of Human Resources Management
BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management (CRICOS 105190E)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50320
Human resources consultant, Human Resources Advisor
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 2; Reading 3; Writing 3; Oral Communication 3; Numeracy 2)
- Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies): BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes; BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations; BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent OR Have two-years equivalent full-time relevant work experience
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks (2,240 hours), including 72 weeks of training and assessment spread over 8 terms of 9 weeks each and 32 weeks of holidays.
|BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBHRM521 Facilitate performance development processes|
|BSBHRM527 Coordinate human resource functions and processes|
|BSBHRM523 Coordinate the learning and development of teams and individuals|
|BSBOPS504 Manage business risk|
|BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations|
|BSBHRM524 Coordinate workforce plan implementation|
|BSBHRM529 Coordinate separation and termination processes|
|BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBLDR522 Manage people performance|
|BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB60320 Advanced Diploma of Human Resource Management or a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
|10 Jan||6 Jun||10 Oct|
|7 Mar||11 Jul||5 Dec|
|11 Apr||5 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -