Certificate IV in Human Resource Management
BSB40420 Certificate IV in Human Resource Management (CRICOS 105188K)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work in a range of human resources roles. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Coordinator and Payroll Officer.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may support a single human resources function.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB40420
Human Resources Officer, Human resources coordinator, Payroll Officer
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 2; Reading 3; Writing 3; Oral Communication 2; Numeracy 2)
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 78 weeks (1,824 hours), including 54 weeks of training and assessment spread over 6 terms of 9 weeks each and 24 weeks of holidays.
|BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals|
|BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes|
|BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes|
|BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations|
|BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding|
|BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs|
|BSBHRM528 Coordinate remuneration and employee benefits|
|BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships|
|BSBHRM529 Coordinate separation and termination processes|
|BSBCMM411 Make presentations|
|BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management or a range of Diploma qualifications.
|7 Jun||6 Sept||6 Dec|
|5 Jul||4 Oct|
|10 Jan||6 Jun||10 Oct|
|7 Mar||11 Jul||5 Dec|
|11 Apr||5 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -