Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS 104392C)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50420
Transport Manager, Distribution Centre Manager, Information Services Manager, Manager, Corporate Services Manager, Public Sector Manager, Senior Manager (Public Sector), Office Manager, Legal Practice Manager, Operations Manager, Warehouse Manager, Business Development Manager, Production Manager, Business Manager
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 2; Reading 3; Writing 3; Oral Communication 3; Numeracy 2)
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks (2,240 hours), including 72 weeks of training and assessment spread over 8 terms of 9 weeks each and 32 weeks of holidays.
|BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans|
|BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding|
|BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBLDR522 Manage people performance|
|BSBPMG430 Undertake project work|
|BSBOPS504 Manage business risk|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
|7 Jun||6 Sept||6 Dec|
|5 Jul||4 Oct|
|10 Jan||6 Jun||10 Oct|
|7 Mar||11 Jul||5 Dec|
|11 Apr||5 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -