Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) (CRICOS 105192C)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development.
Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB80120
Career Development Manager (Education Sector), RTO Manager, RTO Education Advisor
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 3; Reading 4; Writing 4; Oral Communication 4; Numeracy 4)
- Have completed Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or higher OR Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 104 weeks (2,432 hours), including 72 weeks of training and assessment spread over 8 terms of 9 weeks each and 32 weeks of holidays.
|BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice|
|BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research|
|PSPMGT006 Develop a business case|
|BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development|
|BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into an Australian University.
|7 Jun||6 Sept||6 Dec|
|5 Jul||4 Oct|
|10 Jan||6 Jun||10 Oct|
|7 Mar||11 Jul||5 Dec|
|11 Apr||5 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -