Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business (CRICOS 105187M)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals establishing or operating a business providing self-employment, as well as those establishing a new venture as part of a larger organisation.
These individuals use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to solve a range of unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have responsibility for the output of others.
For the latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB40320
Small Business Manager (Franchise), Consultancy Small Business Manager, Franchisee, Small Business Manager, Owner Operator, Small Business Manager (Processed Food)
- Students are required to be at least 18 years of age at the time of course commencement
- Students are required to have an English level at least IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students are required to have completed year 12 (or equivalent) or pass the Language/Literacy/Numeracy Test
- Students who cannot provide both a minimum of a Year 12 Certificate (or equivalent) and a certified English score, or an AQF Certificate IV (or higher) to the level specified for the course will be required to undertake LLN testing prior to receiving an offer. These students must achieve at minimum: (Learning 2; Reading 3; Writing 3; Oral Communication 2; Numeracy 2)
- Students are required to provide copies of certificates and transcripts
- Students must have been released in PRISMS from their course provider unless they have completed a minimum of six months of the principal course
This qualification will be delivered over 52 weeks (1,140 hours), including 35 weeks of training and assessment spread over 5 terms of 7 weeks each and 17 weeks of holidays.
|BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans|
|BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures|
|BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures|
|BSBESB404 Market new business ventures|
|BSBESB301 Investigate business opportunities|
|BSBESB305 Address compliance requirements for new business ventures|
|BSBMKG434 Promote products and services|
|BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals|
|BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments|
|BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing|
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into the BSB50120 Diploma of Business or a range of Diploma qualifications.
|24 May||2 Aug||11 Oct|
|5 Jul||13 Sept||22 Nov|
|10 Jan||30 May||17 Oct|
|21 Feb||11 Jul||28 Nov|
|21 Mar||8 Aug|
|2 May||19 Sept|
Get a Brochure?
"I never dreamed about success,
I worked for it."
- Estee Lauder -